Hello! This is the most frequently asked question. Council will be sending out a how to email next week, but we have some preliminary information.
Digital Cookie (digitalcookie.girlscouts.org) is for GIRLS to have family and friends help them reach their cookie goals on-line. They send e-mails or the link to their page to people they know (be safe and only contact people you know in real life and trust for orders). Customers can place orders in three different ways:
- On-Line Paid/Girl Delivered – customer pays on-line and the girl delivers
- On-Line Paid/Shipped – customer pays on-line and order ships directly to them
- On-Line Paid/Donations – customer has donated cookies (Gift of Caring) only
Those orders show up in the Digital Cookie reports as such:
eBudde (ebudde.littlebrownie.com) is for TROOPS to manage their cookie orders. Troops enter their order card totals by girl into the Initial Order tab.
Digital Cookie orders are sent to eBudde as follows:
- In-Person Delivery Orders are credited to the troop and girl as a payment. On January 21st, they will be uploaded into the Initial Order tab under Imported at the bottom of the page. Troops will need to allocate these orders when the Girl Order tab is available for editing in February.
- Shipped Orders are imported automatically to the Girl Order tab and credited to the girl and troop as a paid order. Both the payment and # of boxes are credited automatically.
- Donation Orders are imported automatically to the Girl Order tab and credited to the girl and troop as a paid order. Both the payment and # of boxes are credited automatically.
Sales Report Tab
When you click on your sales report and scroll down, you will see two sections:
Before January 21st, Pkgs Received will contain only the SHIPPED and DONATION orders.
On January 21st, council will upload the GIRL DELIVERED orders.
On January 21st and 22nd, troops will enter their girl order card orders.
All On-Line payments will show here: SHIPPED, DONATION and DELIVERED.
ACH is a one-way authorization – from troop to council for monies owed to council. Council refunds money at the END of the entire program if applicable. The refund will come in the form of a check. Your troop will not see the individual payments go to your bank account from any on-line orders.
On-line orders are applied to your cookie balance as they are processed, so you will see a credit until you place your initial order. When you place your initial order, your new balance will be reflected.
March 1st is the first ACH draw. That is 50% of what your initial order amount due is. If you have on-line orders, you may not owe anything. At our initial order pick up station, we will have a report for you to help you understand what the first ACH will be, if applicable.
March 29th is the second ACH draw. At that time, all remaining money owed to council will be taken.