Note: this was an e-mail sent out to all Troop Treasurers listed in the official registration system as well as all leaders on our distribution list.
Hello troop treasurers! As we approach the end of the school year, I wanted to touch base with you to make sure we are all on the same page. Read More »
Note: this was an e-mail sent to leaders on 4/22.
Hello leaders! Happy April 22nd! In addition to being Earth Day, it is Leader Appreciation Day! I would like to say “Thank You” to all of our leaders, assistant leaders and troop volunteers who work tirelessly to help our girls make the world a better place.
Events upcoming:Read More »
Troop 40016 came to our leader meeting earlier in the year to talk about their Bronze Award project. Due to technical difficulties, their video didn’t play properly (my fault!!!). Here is the link to the full video.
To help our leaders, I asked the troop to answer a few questions about how a Take Action project (they did the Citizen Scientist journey) blossomed into a Bronze Award.Read More »
We are one week from the end of the cookie season. If you have extra cookies, here are some suggestions:Read More »
March 1st: ACH #1 50% of what you owe from the initial phase.
- Total from the Initial Order tab (includes order cards, girl delivery DOC orders, any booth preordered and extras to fill cases)
- Add all of your Digital Cookies for Shipment and Donation between 1/1 and 1/25.
- Take that total # of boxes and multiply it by $5
- Subtract your troop proceeds (total # of boxes multiplied by either 90 cents or $1)
- Subtract any Digital Cookie payments between 1/1 and 1/25.
- That is your amount owed for your initial phase.
- Take that amount owed and divide by 2. That is what your payment is for the first ACH.
Read More »
This message was sent via eBudde on 2/6 by council:Read More »
Hello! We’ve had lots of questions about sorting, missing Digital Cookie orders (not missing, but not evident – they are there), and generally how to do sorting.
Two reports to print:Read More »